OUTFIT|DENIM ON DENIM
When creating an all denim outfit the options are endless. You can style it however you like.It’s all about styling the look with different accessories,footwear,coats ,jackets or blazers to give the look a different feel each time.
Here are my tips on styling denim on denim:
1. Experiment with different shades. It’s easiest to go with a lighter top and darker bottom.But don’t strike out matching shades completely ,they come out nice like mine did.
2. Any jacket and denim on denim is always a good idea.
3. Style it with a blazer for more of a polished look.like I did
4. don’t be scared to pair that croc or leopard prints accessory /jackets with your denim,it’s fun to experiment,just don’t go crazy with the prints.
5. Accessorize! It can be with a purse ,a bangle,belt etc
I brought some color and print into my denim on denim look. The pumps( my favorite pumps in the world) and the blazer keeps it polished.The hat justs puts the whole look together for me.I used it in place of a turban, even though I had a tiny head cap inside.
TOTE BAG – ASOS